Homes For Vets
Basecamp Westchester is the 501(c)(3) arm of the Vietnam
Veterans of America Chapter 49, Westchester County. It's mission
is to provide services that assist homeless veterans in becoming
independent members of society. We work with programs for
homeless veterans of the U.S. armed forces that are under the
care of the Veterans Administration Hudson Valley Health Care
System at Montrose, NY in Westchester County, New York.
We accomplish this mission through four
1. Security deposits for apartments for previously
2. Kitchen Kits and all other necessary housing kits for
previously homeless veterans.
3. Food Pantry donations for previously homeless veterans.
4. Computer training for homeless veterans in the VA Hospital.
5. Contracting with other organization to support veterans.
All contributions are for the benefit of these
programs. All administrative efforts are performed on a
volunteer basis by member of Chapter 49, VVA.
On behalf of all homeless veterans, we thank you
for your support.
To Donate to
Using a Credit Card or PayPal Account
Click Donate Below
For more information on how to help support the work of Basecamp Westchester, contact:
Dan Griffin, Chapter 49 Executive Director
White Plains Rotary Raises $10,000 for BASECAMP WESTCHESTER
Celia Clark, Esq.